Events at the BOK Center are easy to attend. We offer you several convenient ways to purchase tickets to your favorite events. Ticketmaster is the official ticketing service of the BOK Center.
Online at BOKCENTER.com
Purchase your tickets anytime online at www.bokcenter.com. Simply click on the "get tickets" link located next to the event of your choice.
Tickets are available via telephone at 1-866-7-BOK-CTR.
Arby’s Box Office
Arby's Box Office at the BOK Center is located just off West 3rd Street between Denver Avenue and Frisco Avenue. Hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Evening, weekend and holiday hours vary according to event schedules. The box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
On Sale Lottery
In an effort to be fair to all who wish to purchase tickets, the BOK Center reserves the right to use a lottery system for on-sales. All details are provided below:
- It is BOK policy that you cannot line up before 7:00am. A lottery makes lining up early unnecessary.
- Using a Lottery system helps to prevent scalping, and ensures everyone the chance to be first to purchase tickets.
- The lottery policy is:
- Only one raffle will be issued per person. If a person takes multiple tickets they will be disqualified.
- Patrons must be 12 years old to participate.
- Anyone that arrives after the lottery must go to the end of the line.
- 7:00am – Line forms.
- 9:00am – Raffle tickets are distributed.
- 9:30am – Lottery drawing
- 10:00am – On-sale begins
- The lottery procedure is:
- Everyone that arrived before the drawing will be issued a raffle ticket.
- At 9:30am we will draw one ticket at random.
- The person with the matching ticket number becomes the first person in line.
- Everyone else will line up in numerical order behind this person. If your number is lower than the drawn number you will go to the end of the line.
- If you arrive after 9:30am and miss the drawing then you will go to the back of the line behind everyone that participated in the lottery.
- Lottery Example:
- There are 100 people who are in line that receive a raffle ticket.
- We pick the number 50 at random. The person with number 50 will lead the line and 51-100 will line up behind the person.
- Those with raffle numbers 1-49 will stay in numerical order, but go behind the back of the line behind number 100.
- Please be aware that participating in the lottery does not guarantee you a ticket to the event. It only guarantees you a place in line.
Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets. This includes all Homeland locations and select Walmart stores.
Authorized Walmart locations include*:
772 N Airport Rd., Cleveland 74020
1800 S. Wood Dr., Okmulgee 74447
19801 Robson Rd., Catoosa 74015
1225 W. 1-35 Frontage, Edmond 73034
14185 Mack Harrington Dr., Choctaw 73020
196 Shawnee Mall Dr., Shawnee 74804
*More locations to be added
Tulsa Oilers Groups & Season Ticket Sales
- Connie Lytle
- 918.894.4264 (p)
- 918.927.4560 (m)
- [email protected]
With the rise in the number of "secondary ticket agencies / scalpers", we have experienced an increase in the number of invalid tickets being presented at our entrance gates.
The ONLY authorized ticket sales agents for the BOK Center are:
- The Arby's Box Office at the BOK Center
- Authorized Ticketmaster Outlets - Homeland Stores
- 1-866-7-BOK-CTR or Ticketmaster charge-by-phone
BOK Center is not able to honor, replace or refund any invalid tickets.
Customers with invalid tickets are welcome to purchase valid tickets at the BOK Center Ticket Office - seating location and price based upon availability.