1675 Full Time Staffing Coordinator
Posted on: June 1, 2016
The Staffing Coordinator under the direction of the SAVOR AGM will be responsible for assisting in the recruiting and staffing needs for SMG Tulsa.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide assistance and/or responsible in creating job descriptions, job postings, prescreening applicants and interviewing.
• Serve as liaison between departments and external vendors.
• Prepare job requisitions for vacant positions and suggest additional posting resources to hiring Managers. Work with local organizations to find well qualified applicants for positions.
• Manage full-cycle recruitment of positions including interviewing and extending offers of employment.
• Recruit Non-Profit Organizations to work food & beverage stands.
• Determine the need for staff members by understanding department demands and needs.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Work closely with management to determine training needs for existing staff, and continuously develop the staff to higher and more effective and professional levels.
• Assist management in continuous training as issues and needs arise.
• Maintain and update files on all part-time employees to include food handler’s cards, liquor licenses, and other important documentation.
• Order numbers of temporary staffing assistance for the internal departments as needed, and work with agency management to ensure level of service is to the standards required by SMG Tulsa.
• Will deliver service training to temporary staff agencies as required and non-profit agencies who work in the facilities within the food and beverage department.
• Performs other duties as required and assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-3 years staffing and/or Human Resources related experience preferred.
• 1-2 years ADP experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Skills and Abilities
• Requires solid understanding of staffing and recruiting programs and related compliance issues.
• Excellent punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
• Able to maintain confidential information.
• Excellent math skills and attention to details.
• Required to speak and understand English well enough to converse with customers, supervisors, and employees.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment at a highly efficient level.
• Must be able to multi-task between job functions efficiently.
• Must be able to get along with co-workers, customers, vendors and visitors to the facility.
• Must be a team player
• Ability to function effectively and independently with minimal supervision.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Operate a personal computer using Windows, Office and other standard office equipment.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent working knowledge of ATS, Applicant Tracking System(s), and Microsoft Office Suite software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed for events.
• This position requires minimal stooping and lifting, but substantial walking. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time, using your eyes, hands, fingers and wrists to input data into various computer programs.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.