1715 Part Time Concessions Runner
Posted on: September 6, 2016
Under supervision of the Concessions Manager and/or Supervisor provides support to the various concessions throughout the facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Fill requisitions and gives them to Warehouse Supervisor for entry.
- Rotate inventory, practicing “first in/first out (FIFO).
- Stocks all of the supplies as requested by stand leader.
- Maintains rules and regulations of Health and Sanitation laws, as well as safe transfer and storage procedures.
- Maintains an organized and clean storeroom.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate and execute instructions via radio
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Three months related experience and/or training.
- Operate a personal computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing and walking. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.