1716 Part Time Concession Cashier
Posted on: September 6, 2016
Position requires an individual to have customer service skills, positive attitude, food preparation, assist in preparing location and area for day to day operation, responsible for accurate accounting and all transactions and assist with location inventory controls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Follow rules and regulations of SMG Food & Beverage.
- Provide great customer service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Basic food preparation.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Attend all SMG Alcohol and Policy Training Classes
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Certification.
- Food Handler’s Permit or ability to obtain one upon hire
- Ability to use Food & Beverage MICROS system.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires continuous stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs, substantial standing and walking.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.