1744 Part Time EVS Custodial Lead
Posted on: April 13, 2017
Supervises Environmental Services Attendants and ensures cleanliness of facilities is constantly maintained..
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises and performs the cleaning and waste/trash disposal of assigned areas.
- Maintains restrooms and/or areas of the facility before, during, and after events.
- Replenish supplies in areas of responsibility.
- Ensures assigned area is swept, mopped, washed, vacuumed, waxed and dusted.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lead crew of employees and temporary workers to complete tasks assigned by Environmental Services Manager or designee.
- Ensure work is completed correctly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Experience in similar facility setting preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Skills and Abilities
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form
- Work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others while working
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work inside or outside environments
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Office and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed for events.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, lifting and walking.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Physical demands of prolonged repetitive motions normally associated with mopping, sweeping, buffing, dusting, and climbing.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.