2405 Summer Catering Sales Intern
Posted on: February 6, 2018
The responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintaining guest service and hospitality standards for every area of Food and Beverage
- Shadowing and learning operational standards for areas including Concessions, Premium Level Suites, Bar Operations. Banquets, Vault Cash handling, Backstage Hospitality Including dressing rooms and catering, Menu Planning, and Catering Sales management.
- Overseeing service, including guest satisfaction, safety and sanitation according to regulations for all areas.
- Acknowledgement of steps in obtaining permits, business licensing, and other City of Tulsa requirements.
- Daily functions of F&B office staff including purchase orders, receiving, and working with other staff members with assigned tasks given by F&B Director or F&B Assistant Manager.
Recruiter: Allen Curd
200 S. Denver Ave
Tulsa OK 74103
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at (918) 894-4353.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.SMG Employees - Apply Here All Others - Apply Here