BOK CENTER COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
BOK Center is an ASM Global managed facility and adheres to “VenueShield” – an advanced environmental hygiene and operational protocol developed for more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. All protocols are aligned with public health authorities, medical and industry experts. VenueShield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitation and cleanliness, and provides health monitoring guidelines and services.
- It is recommended that all fans wear a face covering while inside BOK Center.
- Social distancing is promoted to the best extent possible in all areas, including but not limited to: venue entrances and exits, concourse space, food service areas and box office.
- When social distancing cannot be achieved, steps will be taken to install physical barriers such as plexiglass at concession stands.
ENVIRONMENTAL HYGIENE, SIGNAGE & HEALTH SCREENING
- Throughout the venue signage related to physical distancing, avoiding touching one’s face, wearing a face covering and signage encouraging frequently sanitizing and washing hands can be found.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the facility.
- High touch point areas (such as door handles, elevator buttons, toilets, sinks, soap and towel dispensers and escalator rails) are treated with continuous and enhanced cleaning along with all occupied spaces.
- PPE will be distributed to employees upon arrival and face coverings and gloves are required for those handling food, disinfectants, cleaning areas, or high-touch surfaces throughout the venue.
- A new germicidal Steril-Aire UVC system has been installed at BOK Center to improve indoor air quality.
- This product produces Ultraviolet-C (UVC) light, which is a powerful tool for containing the spread of unhealthy contaminants in the air. UVC light is the most effective light at killing germs.
- MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) 13 air filters have been installed in all HVAC units. These filters are used to trap and eliminate contaminants and harmful particles from the air.