The safety and security of our guests and employees is our number one priority. BOK Center seeks to create a safe and secure venue on event and non-event days.
All guests entering BOK Center will go through metal detectors and have their belongings searched. BOK Center personnel reserve the right to deny items that may cause damage to the facility or danger/disruption to an event. Guests who violate building policies or decline to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the venue.
Which Bags are Approved for Entry?
- Clear tote no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One gallon clear plastic bag
- Small purses, clutches, wallets that aren't clear and are no larger than 5" x 8"
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Diaper bags are allowed and must be accompanied with a child.
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into BOK Center:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Selfie Sticks
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with poles
- iPads/tablets of any size
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Outside food or drinks (including empty reusable water bottles)
- Oversized bags, backpacks, duffel bags or diaper bags
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management